These are four of my favorite things: Reese’s, brownie mix, peanut butter and Chex cereal. Mix them all together and I swear it is a little bit of heaven. 🙂 You can thank me later!
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE BUDDIES RECIPE
- 6 cups rice chex cereal
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brownie mix from a box
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup broken into pieces
- Put cereal in a large bowl.
- In a separate microwave proof bowl, melt chocolate, peanut butter and stir until smooth. Pour chocolate over the cereal and mix until covered.
- Dump into a large plastic bag and add brownie mix, seal and shake until coated. You can also pour the brownie mix over the cereal on a cookie sheet and stir (the plastic bag works so much better).
- Mix in the peanut butter cup pieces.
Adapted from Your Cup of Cake