These Chicken Enchilada Puffs are amazing! I absolutely LOVE enchiladas but more than anything I LOVE Rhodes Rolls! (I really could eat them for every meal)
The mixture of both tastes AMAZING! Hope you love them as much as we did!
Chicken Enchilada Puffs Recipe
If you love enchiladas, you'll want to make these easy enchilada puffs.
- 15 rolls frozen dough
- 1 ¼ cups Mexican Blend cheese shredded, divided
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 10 ounces red enchilada sauce
- 18 ounces salsa
- Thaw rolls until they are no longer frozen (don't let the rolls rise, only thaw them)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray with non-stick spray
- Flatten out the rolls and add a spoonful of salsa, a spoonful of enchilada sauce, 2 tablespoons of cooked chicken, and about a Tablespoon of cheese.
- Fold the dough closed and pinch to secure the food inside.
- Place your Puffs in a line on the sprayed cookie sheet then cover each puff with the rest of your enchilada sauce. Add more cheese on top of the puffs if desired.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the puffs are browned on top.
- Serve with lowfat sour cream and your favorite salsa
- (For a faster meal use the Tyson grilled chicken that comes in the bags near the lunch meat)
Calories: 77 kcal · Carbohydrates: 5 g · Protein: 8 g · Fat: 3 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 20 mg · Sodium: 495 mg · Potassium: 148 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 3 g · Vitamin A: 352 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 119 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Baking Sheet
Questions & Reviews