You may have noticed our love for all things peanut butter by now. We just can’t seem to get enough! When I found a bag of Mini Reese’s Pieces on the baking aisle, I knew I had to find a way to put them in a recipe!
Serves: 12 people
Mini Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe
Everything you love about blondies filled with mini reese's pieces and peanut butter!
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 package Mini Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with foil. Lightly grease the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and peanut butter and beat until well combined. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the Mini Reese's Pieces.
- Scrape the batter into the greased pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.
Calories: 326 kcal · Carbohydrates: 44 g · Protein: 6 g · Fat: 15 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 48 mg · Sodium: 209 mg · Potassium: 151 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 30 g · Vitamin A: 276 IU · Calcium: 59 mg · Iron: 1 mg