Last year my kids wouldn’t touch fish. I used to make them a separate meal every time we had fish. I finally had enough. I really hated making two separate meals so I decided to make them eat it. There was a lot of whining and crying until finally they got used to it and ate it. Now they like fish more than they like chicken. (I never in a million years thought that would happen). So now we are having fish twice a week and I LOVE it! Now, if only I can get them to eat certain vegetables…..
Delicious Marinated Salmon Recipe
My entire family LOVES this Delicious Marinated Salmon Recipe!
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 pound salmon filet 1, (cut into eight pieces)
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except salmon
- In shallow glass or plastic dish, place salmon. Pour marinade over salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes (I marinated mine for about 2 hours)
- Heat your oven to broil.
- Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on foil covered cooking sheet. Spoon some marinade on top of the salmon and place in the oven. Cook for 5 minutes and then check every minute after until salmon flakes easily with fork. Discard remaining marinade. (Make sure you watch it, because it can burn easily)
Calories: 211 kcal · Carbohydrates: 5 g · Protein: 23 g · Fat: 10 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 66 mg · Sodium: 465 mg · Potassium: 584 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 89 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 20 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- small bowl
- shallow dish
- Aluminum Foil
- Baking Sheet
Questions & Reviews