I LOVE Honey Mustard. I dip my fries, chicken nuggets, and pretty much anything you can dip in Honey Mustard. These Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Breasts are AMAZING!!! My girls and husband loved them!
Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Recipe
These Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Breasts are AMAZING!!!
- 4 cups pretzels coarsely crushed
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Dijon Mustard
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Crush the pretzels until coarsely ground, then add them to a bowl.
- In another bowl add the oil, mustard, honey, water and vinegar and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing into 2 bowls.
- With half of the dressing, dip the chicken breasts into the bowl and turn to coat them evenly.
- Then put the chicken in the bowl with the ground pretzels. Make sure the chicken is completely covered with the ground pretzels.
- Set them on your foil lined cookie sheet and cook them about 20 - 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let the chicken sit 5 minutes then serve with the remaining honey mustard dressing.
Calories: 563 kcal · Carbohydrates: 59 g · Protein: 30 g · Fat: 23 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 72 mg · Sodium: 1044 mg · Potassium: 532 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 17 g · Vitamin A: 49 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 29 mg · Iron: 4 mg
- Aluminum Foil
- Baking Sheet
- 2 shallow dishes or bowls