These Halloween Spooky Smile Cookies will really make you smile.
I don’t really like the scary movies or the haunted houses (people chasing me with chain saws? No thank you!), but I love the cute spooky things that pop up all over the Internet in the weeks leading up to Halloween!
When I was standing in the checkout line at the grocery store, there was a little Halloween booklet with these little cookie smiles on the cover. I looked at the picture and decided to go home and make them with my kids that night. These could easily be made with any cookie and any frosting, but I went with what I had on hand.
Check our more of our favorite Halloween recipes:
- Halloween Graveyard Pudding Cups
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- Spooky Witch Finger Cookies
- Halloween Mummy Dogs
- Vampire Donuts
Halloween Spooky Smile Cookies Recipe
- 24 peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup Nutella or your favorite chocolate frosting (you could also use red frosting)
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows 1 bag
- Cut a peanut butter cookie in half. Spread both halves with Nutella or frosting. Line the rounded edge of one cookie with marshmallows (you can do as many or as few as you like . . . I prefer 4-5 per cookie to make a cute smile). Place the other cookie on top, with the frosted side touching the marshmallows. Serve and enjoy!
Our newest cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!