These are seriously the yummiest little treats! It’s kind of like a Magic Cookie Bar meets Graham Cracker Toffee . . . they are so good! They are great for a party or when you need a treat, but don’t feel like spending a lot of time preparing one. 🙂
GOOEY CARAMEL BITES RECIPE
- 14 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ¾ cup butter cubed
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cookies sheet (15x10x1" baking pan) with foil, letting foil hang about 1 inch over the sides; spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Place graham crackers in a single layer on the cookie sheet and top with marshmallows.
- In a small saucepan, mix together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour hot butter mixture over marshmallows. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips, almonds and coconut. Bake 14-16 minutes or until browned. Let cool until completely cooled.
- Using foil, lift cookies out of pan. Cut into small triangles bites.
Recipe slightly adapted from Taste of Home