Anything made from a Funfetti Cake Mix is my favorite! My little girls loved all the sprinkles – you could even see the sprinkles on the bottom of the cookie!
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies Recipe
Kids love these Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies loaded with sprinkles.
- 15.25 ounces Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine. Stir in the sprinkles. Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack
- They will be very soft at first but will harden as they cool even more.
Calories: 136 kcal · Carbohydrates: 16 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 14 mg · Sodium: 171 mg · Potassium: 65 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 10 g · Vitamin A: 20 IU · Calcium: 39 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet