If you love Harry Potter as much as we do, this Frozen Butterbeer Recipe is for you!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is open at Universal Studios Hollywood (have you been there yet?!).
Meanwhile, please enjoy this delicious and EASY 3-ingredient version of Frozen Butterbeer.
It’s the perfect drink for a party or even to just snuggle up with a mug of it while you read your favorite Harry Potter book.
If you need help planning your next visit to Hogwarts? Sign up with Get Away Today and they will help get you the best price and plan the perfect trip!
Ingredients in Homemade Frozen Butterbeer:
- cream soda
- imitation butter extract
- vanilla ice cream
How to make Homemade Frozen Butterbeer:
Freeze 1/2 of your soda in ice cube trays.
In a blender, blend together soda ice cubes, 2 teaspoons butter extract, and regular cream soda.
Pour cream soda mixture into your favorite mugs.
In your blender, mix softened ice cream and remaining teaspoon of butter extract until smooth (we did not clean out our blender in between to give it an buttery flavor).
Pour ice cream mixture on top of butterbeer for frothy finish.
Cast a spell and enjoy!
Looking for more delicious drink recipes?
- Sparkling Peach Punch
- Pina Colada Slush Drink
- Non-Alcoholic Bubbly Drink (Mock Champagne)
- Warm Cranberry Citrus Drink
Homemade Frozen Butterbeer Recipe
- 1 liter cream soda
- 3 teaspoons imitation butter extract you can find this next to the vanilla extract
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream softened
- Freeze 1/2 of your soda in ice cube trays.
- In a blender, blend together soda ice cubes, 2 teaspoons butter extract, and remaing cream soda.
- Pour cream soda mixture into your favorite mugs.
- In your blender, mix softened ice cream and remaining teaspoon of butter extract until smooth (we did not clean out our blender in between to give it an buttery flavor).
- Pour ice cream mixture on top of butterbeer a for frothy finish.
- Cast a spell and enjoy!
- You can find imitation butter extract next to the vanilla extract at the grocery store.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe to serve at a party. It would also work in a punch bowl.
- ice cube tray
This post was included in our Recipes From Movies You’ve ALWAYS Wanted to Make – for more delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.