We grew up eating pizza every Friday night, and it’s been so fun to continue that tradition with our own family.
Making pizza at home can be a little intimidating, but we have a few secrets and ideas to keep it simple and delicious.
Whether it’s Friday night, or the middle of the week, pizza night just got a lot tastier!
Fresh Pesto Pizza Recipe
- 3 flatbreads (6"-8")
- ½ cup pesto
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup deli turkey cut into small pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350. Place the flat bread on a large baking sheet.
- Spread the pesto sauce on each one. Next add your cheese and as many tomatoes as you like along with small pieces of deli turkey. Add a few basil leaves on top.
- Place in the oven and cook for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts and basil leaves are wilted.
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube