Our kids are back in the kitchen sharing this easy dessert idea: Mini Peanut Butter Trifles!
To our kids, taking pictures of your food and talking about each step as you make it is normal to them . . . ha ha! It?s how life is when your moms are bloggers! So each Thursday, we will be sharing a recipe and video on our YouTube channel that the kids make themselves. They are pretty hilarious and way cuter than we are, so we hope you enjoy!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so that you don?t miss a single recipe these cute kids put together!
Watch them make them right here:
And here?s the recipe:
Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Trifles Recipe
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 8 ounces prepared angel food cake (cubed)
- 4 Reese's peanut butter cup candy bars (cut into small pieces)
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding together for about two minutes. Let stand for 2-3 minutes until it starts to set.
- In a mini trifle dish (or goblet), layer a scoop of pudding, a scoop of Cool-Whip, a handful of angel food cake and a handful of peanut butter cup pieces. Repeat layers until dish is full.
- Repeat steps for remaining mini trifle dishes.
- Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until serving.