Easy S’more Bites Recipe
Your favorite camp fire treat in bite size form!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 Hershey Bars 2 (1.55 ounce) bars
- 12 Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray pan with non stick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter with a spoon
- Evenly spoon the mixture to the 24 mini muffin cups. Press along the bottom and sides to make a cup.
- Bake for 5 minutes
- While they are baking cut 12 large marshmallows in half.
- Remove the pans from the oven and place one piece of the Hershey bar in the graham cracker cup and cover with 1/2 of marshmallow (cut side facing down).
- Turn your oven on broil
- Put the pan back in and broil for 1-2 minutes (WATCH THEM!!) Take them out as soon as they start to brown. (I like mine light brown so I only did a minute)
- Let cool and take out of the pan when you are ready to eat!
Calories: 58 kcal · Carbohydrates: 7 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 3 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 8 mg · Sodium: 51 mg · Potassium: 7 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 87 IU · Calcium: 4 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mini Muffin Tin
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Medium Mixing Bowl