My husband isn’t big into junk food but one thing he does love are these peanut butter balls. He had them growing up and loves that they are smaller and you can just pop one into your mouth and not feel too guilty! They make a perfect treat for Christmas!
EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS RECIPE
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3¾ cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Mix the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar together.
- Roll into 1 inch balls (not any larger). Stick the dough into the refrigerator until cool.
- Next dip them into the melted chocolate. Set the chocolate coated ball onto wax paper and cool.
- Keep in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat.