I hope you are all having a wonderful Halloween! We are planning on taking my two boys trick-or-treating tonight and I think I am more excited than them! One of the perks of being a parent on Halloween is being able to sneak a few treats out of their stashes of candy. I will be heading straight for the Butterfingers as soon as they are in bed tonight! If you are like me, you will want to set a few Butterfingers aside to try this tasty popcorn recipe! But beware…this popcorn is so addicting!
Butterfinger Popcorn Recipe
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 15 fun size butterfinger candy bars
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Pour popcorn into a large mixing bowl.
- Coarsely chop Butterfingers into small pieces and fold into popcorn.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When butter is melted, add mini marshmallows and stir until constantly until smooth.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and candy bars.
- Gently mix until popcorn is evenly coated and candy bars slightly melt.
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
- Large Bowl