This Bacon Cheesy Bread is so good and so easy to make! And if you have kids who don’t like green onions, just put them on half of the cheesy bread! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Bacon Cheesy Bread Recipe
- 20 Frozen Rhodes Rolls
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup bacon bits divided
- 6 green onions diced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Thaw rolls slightly, but don't let them rise yet.
- Cut each roll into quarters. Place half the rolls in the bottom of the baking dish, and sprinkle 1/4 cup of bacon bits on top of the rolls. Place the remaining rolls on top.
- Let the rolls rise and double in size.
- Sprinkle the rest of the bacon, cheese and green onions on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.