The weather is warming up and all I can think about is this amazing Patriots Punch from Liberty Tree Tavern. It is fluffy, light, easy to make, and tastes amazing. Perfect way to cool down on a warm day, or you could just go try it out yourself at the Magic Kingdom 🙂
Copycat Disney’s Patriots Punch Recipe
- 5 cups orange sherbet ice cream
- ½ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups sprite
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 lemons/oranges for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add softened orange sherbet, lemonade concentrate, 3 cups of sprite, 1/2 cup water, and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Beat with a hand mixture to fully mix together all the ingredients until a smooth frothy texture.
- Pour into cups/glasses, and garnish with a lemon or orange slice.
Looking to plan your next Disney vacation? We have found the best deals through Get Away Today. You can even set up a layaway plan so that you don?t have to pay for it all at once. Their hotel and park hopper package prices are the cheapest (and nicest!) we have ever seen!
*There are affiliate links in this post, which means if you do purchase anything through clicking on one of the links, we make a small commission from it. Thank you for supporting our blog in this way!