Every Friday growing up, we had pizza. Now, my husband and I carry on the tradition – but we try to make it at home. That way it’s a little bit healthier, and budget friendly, too! This pizza recipes is one of our favorites so far. The ranch for sauce is SO tasty, and it takes less than 20 minutes to make from start to finish!
Chicken Mushroom Pizza Recipe
- 1 12 inch Italian pizza crust (I used a thin, wheat crust)
- ½ cup ranch dressing (I used fat-free)
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and diced
- 4 ounces canned mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Spread a half cup of ranch over the top of the crust. Sprinkle the minced garlic over the top of the ranch.
- Sprinkle the chicken and mushrooms over the ranch, then top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and the edges start to brown.