Do you have a meal you can make over and over again and know your family will eat it? I know whenever I make enchiladas for dinner, there won’t be any complaints!
This recipe is so simple and was so delicious! If you need to make these in a hurry, you can use a rotisserie chicken for your cooked chicken. You’ll have dinner ready in no time at all!
Want more Cheesy Chicken?! Try our Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Taquitos!
RELATED RECIPE: YOU’LL LOVE OUR HONEY LIME CHICKEN ENCHILADAS. FLAVORFUL MARINATED HONEY LIME CHICKEN WRAPPED IN TORTILLAS AND CHEESE WITH A CREAMY WHITE SAUCE.
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
These cheesy chicken enchiladas are so simple and delicious! If you need to make these in a hurry, you can use a rotisserie chicken for your cooked chicken. You’ll have dinner ready in no time at all!
- 18.5 ounce Chicken and cheese enchilada soup
- 10 ounces green enchilada sauce mild
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 10 tortillas
- 2 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup and enchilada sauce.
- Spread 1 cup of soup mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup of remaining soup mixture, chicken, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle green onions on top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Calories: 416 kcal · Carbohydrates: 32 g · Protein: 18 g · Fat: 19 g · Saturated Fat: 10 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 53 mg · Sodium: 1063 mg · Potassium: 159 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 6 g · Vitamin A: 758 IU · Vitamin C: 4 mg · Calcium: 329 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- 9 x 13 baking dish
Questions & Reviews