Anything with brownies AND frosting AND oreos sounds perfect to me! Corner House Blog created these Brownie Cupcakes and we ate every last one of them!
Brownie Cupcakes with Cookies and Cream Frosting Recipe
These brownie cupcakes are every chocolate lovers dream and the Cookies and Cream frosting top it off perfectly!
- 1 box brownie mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ½ banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup flour
Cookies N' Cream Frosting
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup shortening
- 1.5 pounds powdered sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together.
- Put them in cupcake papers and bake.
- I made mini cupcakes so I baked them for 10 mins.
- If you make regular size cupcakes I would bake them for 18-20 mins.
- Mix about 10 finely crushed Oreos. Cream together butter and shortening. Add in sugars and flour, then add vanilla and milk, then add the Oreos.
- You just want to make sure the Oreos are REALLY finely crush so that they don't clog up your tip. If your tip does get clogged just use a toothpick to get the chunks out.
- If you make them as mini cupcakes bake them for 10 mins.
- If you make regular size cupcakes bake them for 18-20 mins.
Calories: 180 kcal · Carbohydrates: 24 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 20 mg · Sodium: 77 mg · Potassium: 16 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 20 g · Vitamin A: 137 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 11 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Cupcake Liners
- Cupcake Baking Tin