It’s nice to grab a quick smoothie for breakfast that’s loaded with a couple servings of fruits and veggies! This sweet nutritious smoothie that will keep you going all morning! The perfect smoothie after your morning workout or a great after school snack.
Related Recipe: This Peach Smoothie Bowl is a great switch for breakfast and you’ll love the fresh peach flavor.
Blueberry Blast Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana sliced
- ¼ cup pineapple tidbits drained, (fresh pineapple works great too)
- ½ cup non fat blueberry yogurt (or you can use plain yogurt)
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tablespoon fresh mint leaves chopped
- In a blender mix the orange juice and spinach leaves til well blended. Then add in blueberries, sliced banana, pineapple, yogurt, ice cubes, lemon juice, and chopped mint leaves. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.