These are some of the easiest, most delicious chocolate chip cookies I have ever made! I had already mixed the dough and had it on cookie sheets ready to bake before my oven was even preheated. The Bisquick makes these cookies so soft and chewy!
Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These are some of the easiest, most delicious chocolate chip cookies I have ever made! I had already mixed the dough and had it on cookie sheets ready to bake before my oven was even preheated.
- ½ cup butter 1 stick, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2½ cups bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg. Fold in Bisquick baking mix. Stir in chocolate chips. Roll dough into 1" balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 169 kcal · Carbohydrates: 21 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 18 mg · Sodium: 199 mg · Potassium: 79 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 13 g · Vitamin A: 132 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 37 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Baking Sheets
(Adapted from Plain Chicken)