Sometimes I get in the habit of just cooking with chicken. A couple days ago my husband asked if I could make something with pork chops. This recipe is so easy and so fast to throw together – not to mention it makes your house smell amazing!
Serves: 6 people
THE BEST SLOW COOKER PORK CHOP RECIPE
This recipe is so easy and so fast to throw together – not to mention it makes your house smell amazing!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can mushrooms drained and chopped
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 potatoes unpeeled, cut into cubes
- 1 onion diced
- Combine soup, mushrooms, mustard, water, salt, basil, salt and pepper in your slow cooker.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat.
- Place pork chops on top of potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 to 10 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours.
- To serve you can place your potatoes on top of the pork chops or just top it with the gravy.
Calories: 378 kcal · Carbohydrates: 31 g · Protein: 34 g · Fat: 13 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 94 mg · Sodium: 743 mg · Potassium: 1168 mg · Fiber: 4 g · Sugar: 2 g · Vitamin A: 110 IU · Vitamin C: 30 mg · Calcium: 46 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Slow Cooker