In college I had a roommate who made the most amazing cookies. Whenever there was a reason to celebrate she would bake these little babies up.
For my wedding she gave me the recipe and they really are my one of my favorite cookies! – I couldn’t get a picture that would give these cookies justice. These are so delicious especially with the mixture of the three chips! Thanks KK!
3 Chip Cookies Recipe (AKA Happy Cookies)
These delicious cookies are loaded with 3 different chip flavors.
- ¾ cup butter flavored Crisco
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the Crisco and sugar. Add the egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix in the dry ingredients. Add the chips.
- Spoon the cookies onto a cookie sheet. Use a baking stone for the best cookies!
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
Calories: 206 kcal · Carbohydrates: 29 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 9 mg · Sodium: 172 mg · Potassium: 52 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 21 g · Vitamin A: 21 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 29 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet