- ½ cup of any whole grain mustard
- ½ cup of honey
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and then pour the remaining honey mustard mixture over the chicken, toss and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill on medium-medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Pour the reserved honey-mustard sauce over chicken and let rest under foil for about 5 minutes. Serve.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Our first cookbook is filled with some of our favorite family recipes!
For only $16, it makes a great gift! Get it HERE!