I could eat just about any type of grilled chicken, but especially love this recipe! The marinade is very simple but has tons of flavor.
40 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
52 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup of any whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and then pour the remaining honey mustard mixture over the chicken, toss and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill on medium-medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Pour the reserved honey-mustard sauce over chicken and let rest under foil for about 5 minutes. Serve.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Our first cookbook is filled with some of our favorite family recipes!
For only $16, it makes a great gift! Get it HERE!