Trying to lose baby weight is absolutely no fun! My husband and I are trying to eat a bit healthier, but nothing too extreme. I have the hardest time eating vegetables and thought this veggie pizza might be a good way to help me do it! The sauce on this “pizza” goes perfectly with the fresh veggies! I also love that it is a cold meal, perfect for a hot summer day!
Veggie Pizza Recipe
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough (our your favorite homemade pizza dough recipe)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese 1 package, softened
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 ounces ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- Cook pizza dough according to package directions; let cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic salt and ranch dressing mix.
- Spread evenly over cooled pizza crust. Top with broccoli and carrots. Refrigerate until served.
- Pizza Stone
- Mixing Bowl
Looking for other delicious veggie recipes?
Here are a few of our favorite:
Mexican Street Corn Salad
Ranch Roasted Carrots
Cheesy Potato Wedges
Stir Fried Potatoes and Peppers
Grilled Vegetable Kebobs