We had this delicious chicken for our dad’s birthday dinner a few weeks ago! It was a huge hit with the entire clan! It’s so easy to make and tastes like you worked long and hard in the kitchen. You can easily prepare this in the morning and then stick it in the fridge until you are ready to cook it up.
Teriyaki Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups teriyaki sauce
- ¾ cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 ½ cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush each chicken breast on both sides with the teriyaki sauce.
- Arrange them in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Carefully spoon ranch dressing over each chicken breast. (About 1/8 cup on top of each piece of chicken.)
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Sprinkle cheese on each chicken breast. Add crumbled bacon and green onions on top.
- Stick back in the oven for about 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese and heat the bacon all the way through.
- 9 x 13 baking dish