Our family has been big fans of Snow White since we were very little. When I saw the idea for these apples, I had to make them because they were so cute. Not to mention… they taste amazing. They are so easy to make, and the kiddo’s can even help with this one.
Snow White's Candy Apples Recipe
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ teaspoons red food coloring
- 6 pretzel sticks halved
- 4 green apple Laffy Taffy pieces for petals
- Heat Stove to medium-high heat.
- Melt half the butter in a medium sized pot.
- Add the mini marshmallows and mix until fully melted.
- Add the food coloring to the marshmallow mixture and mix until well-combined.
- Once the marshmallows have fully melted and food coloring is combined, remove from heat before overheating or burning the marshmallow mixture.
- Add the Rice Krispies to the mixture and stir until every piece is fully coated.
- Now is the fun part that the kids will love to help with.
- orm the Rice Krispies into apple shapes, and let sit on wax or parchment paper.
- Stick a pretzel rod in the apple.
- Split the Laffy Taffy pieces in thirds. Mold each piece into the shape of a leaf and place by the pretzel stem.
- Mixing Bowl
Looking to plan your next Disney vacation? We have found the best deals through Get Away Today. You can even set up a layaway plan so that you don’t have to pay for it all at once. Their hotel and park hopper package prices are the cheapest (and nicest!) we have ever seen!
*There are affiliate links in this post, which means if you do purchase anything through clicking on one of the links, we make a small commission from it. Thank you for supporting our blog in this way!