Lately when bringing treats to people or places I need something quick, easy, and delicious. I wanted to attempt cake pops but ran out of time. So I went to the next best thing… Marshmallow Pops! No cooking involved!!!
Serves: 16 people
S’mores Marshmallow Pops Recipe
A quick and easy dessert your family will love.
- 16 large marshmallows
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl (30 seconds then stir, continue stirring every 30 seconds until you get a smooth consistency).
- Stick your marshmallows on their sticks and dip it in the melted chocolate.
- Let cool for just a second. Then dip into your crushed graham crackers.
Calories: 34 kcal · Carbohydrates: 8 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 1 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Sodium: 24 mg · Potassium: 5 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 5 g · Calcium: 2 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Sticks to put your Pops on (found mine at Walmart on sale in the Holiday section)