Last year we shared with you one of our favorite recipes, Snowberry Steamers. There is just something about a warm drink on a cold day that can make even the worst days better! We couldn’t quite wait until winter to start enjoying our favorite steamers, so we’ve created the perfect one for Fall! These Pumpkin Steamers are sure to hit the spot in these chilly Fall temperatures!
Pumpkin Steamers Recipe
- 4 cups vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream and cinnamon for topping
- In a pot over medium heat, whisk all ingredients together, besides the toppings, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Serve warm, and top with whipped cream and cinnamon.