If you are looking to book a Disneyland vacation, click below to get the best prices for your trip!
Cafe Orleans is one of my favorite places to eat in Disneyland. You can’t beat the views, people-watching or the food! One of my favorite things to order there is the Pommes Frites with Cajun Remoulade. Whenever I’m missing Disneyland, I whip up a batch of these at it usually tides me over a little bit longer. 😉
Copycat Disneyland Pommes Frites with Cajun Remoulade Recipe
One of my favorite things to order at Disney is the Pommes Frites with Cajun Remoulade. Whenever I’m missing Disneyland, I whip up a batch of these at it usually tides me over a little bit longer.
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- 24 ounces frozen french fries 1 package
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons parsley finely chopped
- salt to taste
- ½ cup thousand island dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon style mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon old bay seasoning
- dash of paprika
- dash of lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Fill a large pot (or deep fryer) with a few inches of vegetable oil and heat until 375 degrees F.
- Cook fries in small batches for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Remove fries from oil and drain on paper towels
- Use paper towels to gently soak up any extra oil.
- Place fries in a large bowl and toss with garlic, Old Bay seasoning, parmesan cheese, parsley and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the Cajun Remoulade and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve fries warm with remoulade for dipping.
Calories: 472 kcal · Carbohydrates: 40 g · Protein: 10 g · Fat: 31 g · Saturated Fat: 9 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 22 mg · Sodium: 1068 mg · Potassium: 553 mg · Fiber: 5 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 211 IU · Vitamin C: 8 mg · Calcium: 209 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- large pot
- paper towels
- Large Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowls