My girls are on a pudding kick right now and they keep asking for things with pudding in it. I found this dessert and was super excited! Peanut Butter and pudding?!? It doesn’t get any better than this!
Peanut Butter Striped Dessert Recipe
- 1 package oreo cookies (the cream removed and the cookies crushed)
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 cups Plus 2 Tablespoons cold milk divided
- 1 tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping divided
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate for about 10 min. While it is cooling, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk with mixer until blended. Add 1 cup of COOL WHIP; mix well. Take the crust out and spread your cream cheese mixture over your crust.
- Beat your pudding mixes and remaining milk in large bowl with a whisk for about 2 minutes. Add your creamy peanut butter; mix well. Then spread over the cream cheese layer. Let it stand 5 min. or until thickened. Cover with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Because this is made of pudding try and make it the same day you are going to eat it.