A couple of years ago, I shared a delicious Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lasagna (please oh please don’t judge it by it’s picture! That was when we had first started our blog and our only reader was our mom . . . I probably took that picture with my camera phone! Ha ha!). It’s one of my favorites, but the hard thing with slow cooker meals is if you don’t plan hours in advance, you are out of luck!
So with an hour until dinner time, I decided that I would convert the recipe to go into my oven. The results were AWESOME! If you have a buffalo chicken lover around, you will definitely want to try this recipe.
if you like this slow cooker buffalo chicken lasagna, You’ll love this slow cooker buffalo chicken chili recipe. an easy dump and go meal!
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Recipe
- 10 lasagna noodles cooked and cooled
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce 1 jar
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green peppers diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 zucchini diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese 1 container
- 4 ounces bleu cheese crumbles 1 container
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, spaghetti sauce, and buffalo sauce; set aside.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Once oil is heated, add green peppers, onion, garlic, zucchini, and celery. Saute until vegetables are tender and add to chicken and sauce mixture.
- In another bowl, mix together the ricotta, bleu cheese and parsley.
- Spread about 1 cup of the chicken and sauce mixture into the bottom of a 9x13" baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place three noodles on top. Spread about 2/3 cup of the ricotta cheese mix on top, then 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, and 2/3 cup cheddar cheese. Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15-20 more minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Bowl
- Aluminum Foil