One of my favorite cookies has always been my mom’s Oatmeal Scotchies. I love the flavor of butterscotch chips!
These muffins have the same amazing taste of oatmeal Scotchies, but in muffin form. They are delicious!
Oatmeal Scotchies Muffins Recipe
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ⅓ cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup lowfat milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar and set aside.
- Mix yogurt, sour cream, melted butter, milk and vanilla until well blended. Add egg and mix to combine. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in butterscotch chips, but do not over mix. Scoop batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Muffin Tin
- Mixing Bowl