Ever since working at Cox Honeyland through college – I pretty much devour anything honey-related. Honey Candy, Honey Caramels, Honey Butter…
So when a side dish calls for honey, I know I’ll love it. We go through a lot of Honey Roasted Carrots at our house, but I wanted to change things up a bit. These honey roasted red potatoes are a great side dish for any entree, and they are really easy to throw together. With the dried onions and sweet honey, I could eat the whole batch.
Looking for more side dishes?
- Fully Loaded Baked Beans
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Ranch Roasted Carrots
- Cheesy Zucchini Sticks
- Stir Fried Potatoes and Peppers
Honey Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
- 6 red potatoes diced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place diced potatoes on a foil-lined, greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil and honey over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the dried onion, dry mustard, salt, and pepper over top. Using your hands or a spatula, toss the potatoes until they are covered with the other ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes until tender, stirring them every 10 minutes.
- Baking Sheet
IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!
You can pre-order our “12 Days of Christmas” cookbook TODAY for only $14!
This book is due to be released on September 30, so grab this deal while you can (regularly $19.99).
Get the book HERE!
This book is loaded with all of our Christmas favorites- cookies, fudge, dinners, neighbor gifts, decorations, traditions, ideas for service, and of course Christmas morning breakfast. 🙂 We LOVE the holidays and can’t wait to share them with you!
Questions & Reviews