This is a great salad full of fresh veggies! We are always looking for healthy and delicious salads! You will love this recipe.
Healthy Meals Monday: Mediterranean Crunch Salad
- 1 (15 ounces) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup finely cut salad (I used romaine)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped black olives
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Six Sisters Stuff