These cookies are so easy to throw together and taste just like my favorite dessert (Cheesecake Chess Squares) in a cookie form! They are sure to be a crowd favorite!
Looking for more EASY Christmas Cookies?! Try these 50 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes with Few Ingredients!
Gooey Butter Cookies Recipe
These cookies are so easy to throw together and taste just like my favorite dessert (Cheesecake Chess Squares) in a cookie form!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extra
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Slowly add the cake mix until well blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, and roll the balls in the powdered sugar.
- Place 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.
Calories: 110 kcal · Carbohydrates: 12 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 7 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 18 mg · Sodium: 183 mg · Potassium: 69 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 7 g · Vitamin A: 145 IU · Calcium: 35 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Questions & Reviews