These cookies are so easy to throw together and taste just like my favorite dessert (Cheesecake Chess Squares) in a cookie form! They are sure to be a crowd favorite!
Looking for more EASY Christmas Cookies?! Try these 50 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes with Few Ingredients!
Gooey Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extra
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Slowly add the cake mix until well blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, and roll the balls in the powdered sugar.
- Place 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.