One pan dishes are a lifesaver during these back to school days! We’re combining our favorite flavors to make one of our favorite sides, a main course! You can’t go wrong with our Egg Roll Stir Fry!
EGG ROLL SKILLET RECIPE
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ Tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ Tablespoon sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add olive oil, beef, and garlic to skillet and brown meat.
- Once fully cooked through, drain grease from skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and add cabbage, onions, and carrots.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients for sauce.
- Pour sauce over skillet. Return to medium heat and stir until well combined and carrots are cooked through.