This picture does not do this dish justice! It’s easy to make and one of our family’s favorites. The best part about it is that it can be ready in about 30 minutes- perfect for those busy nights when you don’t have a lot of time to make dinner!
Serves: 6 people
Easy Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
This delicious Chicken Parmesan Recipe can be ready in about 30 minutes- perfect for those busy nights when you don’t have a lot of time to make dinner!
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 12 chicken tenders (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded 4-cheese blend
- cooked pasta and extra marinara sauce* (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bread crumbs and egg in separate dishes. Dip chicken in egg, shaking off excess. Coat with bread crumbs, place on a plate.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in large non-stick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the chicken, cook 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Place cooked chicken in 13x9" dish. Spoon marinara sauce over the chicken. Top each tender with basil leaf, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes, til bubbly and cheese melts. Serve with cooked noodles and sauce.*
*Nutritional information does not include pasta and extra marinara sauce
Calories: 358 kcal · Carbohydrates: 16 g · Protein: 30 g · Fat: 19 g · Saturated Fat: 12 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 109 mg · Sodium: 738 mg · Potassium: 580 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 3 g · Vitamin A: 450 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 175 mg · Iron: 2 mg