Double Chocolate Coconut Brownies Recipe
These were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t stop eating them! Thick and gooey with double chocolate and coconut!
- 15.25 ounces fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup water
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips or semi sweet
- ½ cup white baking chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2½ cups sweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat brownie mix, oil, water and eggs on medium speed in a large bowl until blended.
- Then stir in chocolate chips, white chips, and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. (I used a glass pan)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and coconut in a medium sized bowl.
- Spread over the top of the brownies very carefully. I dropped by spoonfuls all over the top of the brownie mixture and spread it gently.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until center is set. Your coconut will start to brown, don't let it get too brown or burnt.
- Cool completely.
- Combine all frosting ingredients in a mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Spread over the cooled brownies.
Calories: 402 kcal · Carbohydrates: 49 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 21 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 39 mg · Sodium: 156 mg · Potassium: 179 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 40 g · Vitamin A: 170 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 86 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
- Medium Size Mixing Bowl
Recipe from: Taste of Home