My husband is addicted to Cinnamon Bears and so when I saw this recipe over at Grey Luster Girl, I knew I had to make it for him. The sweet and salty combo is AMAZING! It was a big hit at our house and was a perfect snack for our Family Movie Night.
Cinnamon Bear Popcorn Recipe
The sweet and salty combo is AMAZING! It was a big hit at our house and was a perfect snack for our Family Movie Night.
- 3 bags popcorn popped
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 bag cinnamon bears cut into pieces
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1⅓ cups sugar
- ½ cup karo syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 drops red food coloring
- Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Pop the popcorn and divide it over the cookie sheets. Add about 1 1/3 cup of mini marshmallows onto each sheet.
- Cut up the cinnamon bears and divide them among the popcorn.
- In a saucepan combine butter, Karo syrup, and sugar. Heat to a boil on medium heat, stirring continuously. Turn heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and food coloring. Pour the HOT sugar mixture over the popcorn. Carefully stir. The heat will melt the marshmallows and make everything gooey and delicious
Calories: 476 kcal · Carbohydrates: 70 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 23 g · Saturated Fat: 15 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 61 mg · Sodium: 236 mg · Potassium: 11 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 64 g · Vitamin A: 709 IU · Calcium: 11 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- cookie sheets (3)
- parchment paper