It is really heating up here in Utah – this week, it’s over 100 degrees almost every single day. When it comes to dinner, I’m in no mood to turn on the oven and make my kitchen even hotter! This chicken bacon ranch wrap has been our go-to lately. It’s really simple, but makes a great quick meal.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps Recipe
- 2 flour tortillas
- 3 Tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup sliced grilled chicken cooked
- 4 strips bacon
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- On each tortilla, spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of ranch.
- Layer each tortilla with lettuce, grilled chicken, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Roll up and serve.
Related Recipe: Try our Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches!