I love using frozen bread dough because it makes for quick and easy side dishes. This flat bread was so simple and my family raved about it for the next week!
Cheesy Garlic Flat Bread Recipe
This cheesy garlic flat bread was so simple and my family raved about it for the next week!
- 12 frozen dinner rolls thawed and risen
- 2 Tablespoons butter softened
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray counter or board with nonstick cooking spray. Combine rolls into one large dough ball and roll into an 11 x 16 inch rectangle.
- Place on a sprayed 10 x 15 inch baking sheet.
- Spread dough with butter. Prick dough several times with a fork. Sprinkle evenly with basil, garlic salt & cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When cooled, cut into squares.
*I used Rhodes dinner rolls- you could also use your own frozen dough
Calories: 191 kcal · Carbohydrates: 20 g · Protein: 7 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 20 mg · Sodium: 524 mg · Potassium: 67 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 201 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 181 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Rolling Pin
- 10x15 Baking Sheet
- Plastic Wrap
Recipe adapted from Rhodes Bread