If I had to pick one dessert to eat for the rest of my life, it would be this one. It is so rich, yet so light, that you just can’t go wrong with it. Perfect for any party or get together, and is sure to please any crowd. I’ll definitely be bringing this to Galentines day this year 🙂
Brownie Trifle Recipe
If I had to pick one dessert to eat for the rest of my life, it would be this brownie trifle. It is so rich, yet so light, that you just can’t go wrong with it.
- 1 (18.3 ounce) box brownie mix and ingredients necessary to make the brownies
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2 (3.9 ounce) boxes Chocolate pudding
- ½ cup water
- 2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Make the brownies according to box directions.
- Let them cool completely and cut them into 1/4 inch pieces.
- In a bowl, combine pudding mix, water, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix until smooth and fold in 1 container of cool whip.
- In a trifle bowl, layer the bottom with brownie squares, followed by a layer of chocolate pudding, then cool whip on top. Continue layering two more times, and garnish with melted chocolate, hot fudge, chocolate sprinkles, Oreo's, or mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 528 kcal · Carbohydrates: 95 g · Protein: 9 g · Fat: 13 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Cholesterol: 29 mg · Sodium: 506 mg · Potassium: 331 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 76 g · Vitamin A: 243 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 231 mg · Iron: 2 mg
If you love trifles, be sure to check out our favorite Berry Trifle!
Questions & Reviews