Bacon Cream Cheese Bites Recipe
A simple and out-of-this-world delicious appetizer with bacon and cream cheese.
- 1 loaf baguette
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions slice
- 21 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Slice baguette loaf into 1 inch slices and then each slice is halved.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each 1/2 slice of bread. Sprinkle a little bit of chives on top of cream cheese.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of bread, spiraling to cover the whole piece of bread.
- Place on baking sheet and bake until crispy and bacon is cooked through, about 20-30 minutes. Serve warm.
Calories: 63 kcal · Carbohydrates: 7 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 3 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 7 mg · Sodium: 125 mg · Potassium: 43 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 71 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 26 mg · Iron: 1 mg