Wait!!! I know what you are thinking! You need a super expensive blender or food processor to make homemade peanut butter. NOPE! I have used many blenders in my day but my favorite is a Ninja. I am not being paid or given any products to write about it. I’m just telling you my favorite. 🙂
The Ninja I have comes with the blender and a food processor. You can pay upwards of $600 for a nice blender/food processor. The Ninja is a much better price! You can find it HERE if you are interested.
Back to the Peanut Butter!
So… my husband tried some homemade peanut butter at work and loved it. My first thought was… I love my JIF too much to give it up. He bought some salted peanuts at Walmart (they come in the big containers for pretty cheap) and convinced me to make it.
It was so easy and I am never going back! It really was so good! I have tried a few recipes and this one is my favorite!
2 Ingredient Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- 4 cups dry roasted peanuts (salted or unsalted, whatever you prefer! I have tried both and like salted a little more.)
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil (Vegetable oil will work too)
- Place the peanuts and oil in the bowl of a food processor and and process for 2 to 3 minutes. That may seem like a long time but it takes that long to get creamy. Stop it every 45 seconds and scrap down the sides.
- I have made it a few ways. The longer you keep it in the blender, the smoother it will become. I like mine a little crunchy so I didn't process it as long.
- Store the peanut butter in a glass jar or airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. I stir mine with a knife a few times before each use.
- Makes about 2 cups
- Food Processor
The best part is, you can make other butters too! Cashew Butter is also amazing!
We love recipes with peanut butter! Check these out!
Frosted Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Bars
Triple Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Reese’s Peanut Butter Poke Cake
IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!
You can order our “12 Days of Christmas” cookbook TODAY for only $15!
Get the book HERE!
This book is loaded with all of our Christmas favorites- cookies, fudge, dinners, neighbor gifts, decorations, traditions, ideas for service, and of course Christmas morning breakfast. 🙂 We LOVE the holidays and can’t wait to share them with you!