We are THRILLED to announce Instant Cooking with Six Sisters’ Stuff: A Fast, Easy, and Delicious Way to Feed Your Family.
We started sharing Instant Pot recipes a few years ago, and after discovering our love for this AMAZING small kitchen appliance, we knew we wanted to make a cookbook combining two of our loves:
Recipes with simple ingredients + Instant Pot
And that’s how this book was born.
What kind of recipes are in this Instant Pot Cookbook?
Want to know what recipes are waiting for you? We included over 100+ easy recipes that we broke down into a few categories:
- Basics: we covered the easiest things to make in your Instant Pot (and what we recommend most people start with). These basics cover everything from broccoli and oatmeal to hard-boiled eggs and yogurt.
- Main Dishes: We included all of our classic recipes like Hawaiian Meatballs and Shells and Beef to a few new favorites like Veggie Lo Mein and Loaded Mac and Cheese.
- Side Dishes: You can cook more than just your main dish in your Instant Pot, so we made sure to include our favorite sides. We have staple vegetable side dishes (like our Honey-Glazed Carrots) and fun things to try (like potato salad and refried beans).
- Desserts and Snacks: More than just for savory foods, check out the awesome things you can do with SWEETS! Whether you’re making bread pudding, jam, or a deep dish brownie – this tool REALLY can do it all.
Where to buy this Instant Pot Cookbook:
This book is available for pre-order from these places (just click the name of the store to be taken to the online retailer):
- Bookshop (supports local, independent bookstores)
- BAM! (Books a Million)
- Barnes and Noble
More about this Instant Pot Cookbook
Check out the features of Instant Cooking:
- Lay-flat paperback + eBook options to keep costs down for you! (the ebook will be available shortly after the physical book is released)
- Over 100 recipes that are easy and family-friendly
- Pictures are included for every recipe – taken by us!
- A brief intro to pressure cooking to help you feel more comfortable (still not sure about cooking with your Instant Pot? Don’t worry. We’ve got something coming for that in November!)
Check out this exclusive sneak peek of the inside of Instant Cooking with Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Want to see the rest of our cookbooks? You can check them out HERE.
Thank you to our publisher, Shadow Mountain, for believing us when we told them we NEEDED an Instant Pot cookbook! We are so excited to finally be offering it to all of YOU.