This dip only has 4 ingredients, and it can be thrown together in a matter of minutes. It is perfect for dipping raw veggies (and this way they taste a lot better!)
Creamy Swiss Spinach Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese shredded
- 9 ounces Frozen Spinach thawed
- In a microwaveable bowl, mix together cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add in the cheese and spinach.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stirring every minute, until the cheese is completely melted.
- I served with baguette slices, but you can serve it with vegetables, crackers, or your favorite bread.