I’ve been loving eggs in the morning and this is one of my new favorite recipes! You have a little bit of vegetables, meat, protein, and dairy. Serve it with salsa and feta and your day is going to be awesome after eating this!
Spinach and Chicken Egg White Omelette Recipe
- 3 egg whites (Or you can use two egg whites and one egg)
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup cooked chicken (I love using a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 sprinkle shredded Mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Feta Cheese and salsa for toppings
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper. Stir for a minute, until leaves are wilted and tender.
- Add in egg whites and cook until almost set. Using a spatula, lightly lift up sides around the outside of the omelet and let any uncooked egg whites run underneath.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella and chicken on one side of the omelette. Fold it over and serve. Sprinkle with feta and serve with your favorite salsa.