When we were little, my Mom would buy us a candy bar every Friday night. One of my most favorite things was being with my sisters watching TGIF on our bean bags eating our special treat. My favorite candy bar to pick was M&M’s. I still could eat them everyday! When I saw this recipe from Ashton from Something Swanky I was so excited to make it. It was DELICIOUS! It turned out so good that I had to call the college sisters’ Steph and Lauren to take the rest away to their college roommates.
M&M Monster Dip Recipe
My favorite candy bar is M&M’s so naturally this dip is AMAZING! You can dip just about anything in it and it tastes great!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup butter room temperature
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar (even more if you really want it thick)
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup oats (more or less depending on desired texture)
- 2 cups plain m&m's
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Whisk the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Whisk in the powdered sugar, starting with 1 cup (or 2 cups if you already know you want a thicker dip? I used only one cup because I like it gooey and not so thick).
- Whisk in the brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- If you want a stronger peanut butter taste, add in more by 1/4 cups.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix in the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips. Add more oats if desired to make it thicker.
Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, or pretzels
Calories: 559 kcal · Carbohydrates: 68 g · Protein: 8 g · Fat: 29 g · Saturated Fat: 15 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 43 mg · Sodium: 277 mg · Potassium: 180 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 56 g · Vitamin A: 502 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 98 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
Recipe from Something Swanky
Questions & Reviews