I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend! My family and I have officially been moved in for 4 weeks and were were able to find all kinds of fun things to do in Indiana! We had so much fun swimming, making our own bike parade, having a BBQ with friends, and then onto the fireworks! I really just love this time of year!
If you are looking for a quick easy meal, this Garlic cheddar Chicken is the one for you! The chicken doesn’t dry out and it is full of flavor! Hope you like it as much as we do!
Garlic Cheddar Chicken Recipe
- ½ cup butter
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¾ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9 x 13 baking dish